Appogee Leave can be used as a stand alone app or integrated into either Google Workspace or Office 365.
1. Google Workspace users - They belong to a Google domain in which Appogee HR has been installed and permissions have been provided by a Google Workspace administrator of the domain. These users are registered in Appogee HR by "Importing" from Google and log in and out seamlessly using their Google accounts by selecting Appogee HR from Google's "Apps Launcher (formerly the More menu/One bar). Their Appogee HR Team Google Calendars have created automatically in their Google Calendars.
Google Workspace users have access to the following features:
- Single Sign On, direct from your Google environment via the Apps Launcher (formerly More Menu)
- Importing Users from your domain directly into Appogee HR
- Synchronizing Leave and/or Sickness Requests into your users personal Google Calendars, or into specially created Google Team Calendars
- Automatically setting Out of Office message
2. Office 365 users - They belong to an Office 365 domain in which Appogee Leave has been installed and permissions have been provided by an Office 365 administrator of the domain. These users are registered into Appogee Leave by "Importing" from Office 365. They can log in and out using the login with Office 365 button on the login screen. by being created manually or uploaded in a CSV file. They use their email address and a password to log in to Appogee Leave, like any other web service. Depending on their email service, Appogee Leave administrators can share** Appogee Leave Google Team Calendars** with them manually.
Non-integrated users have access to the following features:
- Password login
- iCal links to add absences to the calendar of their choice