Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Implemented

Leave Cancellation/Amendments

When an employee cancels or changes their leave, the employee and approver get an email notification which is great. However, it would be really helpful if we were able to nominate extra persons to receive notifications as well, eg our payroll officer for their records as well. 

3 people like this idea
  • Following on from this topic, it appears Xero does not automatically update when leave is amended or cancelled in Appogee, meaning we have to notify our payroll staff and they must then manually make the changes at their end.  This is a little puzzling to me as there is no way of notifying Xero users (through email notifications or automatic updates) of leave changes.  It would be extremely helpful if at least one of these options could be implemented. 

3 people like this
  • Thanks for your suggestion Sarah. 

It's possible to set up additional people to be notified of changes in the Team Settings. 

Go to Organization > Teams > Select Team > Leave Settings/Sickness Settings > Email Notifications. In the box you can enter the email addresses of people you would like to notify. 

Thanks! 

Appogee HR

• Hi Megan,

I just want to confirm with you that the above setting on Sick Leave notification apply when the approved sick leave has been cancelled or amended in Appogee?

We are having issues on the Appogee and Xero integration for Sick leave where the approved request is not updated in Xero, and the email notification were not sent for any approved leaves that have been subsequently amended or cancelled in Appogee.

I have just gone into our setting as you mentioned above, all the recipient email addresses are recorded in Email Notification. 

Could you please confirm that an email will be sent when an approved leave has been cancelled, this would include Annual/Sick/TOIL/Long Service Leave/Other Leave.

Thank you,

Andrea

• Hi Andrea

Apologies, I've just looked in to the configuration of these notifications and they are only sent at creation or approval, rather than cancellation. 

It's currently not possible to sync sick requests with Xero, there is a feature request for that here:  https://help.appogeehr.com/support/discussions/topics/22000009754 

Thanks, Megan 

• Hi all 

This has now been added - leave cancellations are sent to those on the email notification list. 

Thanks

Appogee HR

Login or Signup to post a comment