Within Appogee HR its possible to conduct an employee Performance Review which allows you to gather information and feedback about an employee and review specific elements of the their performance across a set time period.
Review Cycles allow the automatic creation of Performance Reviews according to a customisable schedule.
To create a Review Cycle go to Reviews > Config > Review Cycles.
Fill out the Cycle Details by selecting:
- Which date the Review Cycle should be initiated from, based on the following:
- Employee Continuous Start Date
- Employee Job Start Date
- Employee Probation Pass Date
- Custom Date
- How often the Reviews should be created, based on the following:
- Which template should be used to create Reviews, based on your Templates
- What you would like the Review to be called
- When you would like the Reviews to be automatically created
- 25 days before the Review Date (the Review Date is the last day of the Review Period)
- On the Review Period Start Date (this would create the Review doc at the beginning of the Review Period, either 1 year, 1 quarter or 1 month ahead of the Review Date)
- Whether you'd like to assign the cycle to All Employees
- If you click no, you'll need to navigate to the Assign To tab. Steps below:
Navigate to the Assign To tab to set up the Assignment Rules.
You can set up multiple rules for different scenarios.
Optionally, you can add names to the Exclude List.
When you are happy with the configuration of your Review Cycles, click Save Changes.
Draft Reviews will be created 25 days before the Review date.