Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Implemented

Leave balance report

I'm looking for a leave balance report as of a specific date. On the Management dashboard I can produce a listing of all our employees and their current allowances but what I need is a listing of their allowances as of the end of the month or at the end of a quarter. As an accountant, I need to be able to generate reports with respect to specific cutoff dates. Remaining leave balance figures are used to calculate accrued vacation expense.

2 people like this idea
  • This is now implemented in our Allowances data export.

There is now remaining balance fields shown.

Many thanks,

Appogee HR

• I keep seeing this answer as a solution to the problem above, which is repeated over several Feature Suggestions, but it doesn't seem to fix the problem. Unless I'm doing something wrong. We also need to see balances as of a particular date - without including future approved requests. Being able to run a detailed report of usage over a date range (not just monthly but between two specific dates) would be very beneficial for our payroll department.

• We have made changes to the Data Export which will allow you to set up reports to run on a schedule. You can now run an allowances report on a weekly or monthly schedule, which will give you the data for that particular week/month. This should address the issue. 

Thanks

Appogee HR

Login or Signup to post a comment