The Slack Integration with Appogee HR will give you on demand information from your Appogee HR account into your Slack Channels.
To set up the Slack integration you must be a Slack Workspace administrator.
In Appogee HR, go to System Config > System Integrations > Slack.
Click the button to integrate, this will take you into Slack.
Sign into your Workspace and follow the prompts.
Check you're happy with the permissions and click to Allow.
Once enabled, you'll be directed back into Appogee HR.
The page will show you the integration status and the available commands.
- Integration for Slack - User Guide
- Data Processing Agreement (Data Privacy and Data Subject requests)
Data Transferred from Appogee HR to Slack
- Allowance Data for current user only
- Request Data for current user, or members of the same Team, or Employees the current user is configured to manage (either via Team Manager or HR Manager role)
- Timesheet data related to clocking in/out - clock-in/out time and break start/end time
Data Transferred from Slack to Appogee HR
- Current user's email address
- Current user's Slack workspace
Data Subject Requests for Slack integration
As for all Data Subject requests regarding Customer Data in Appogee HR, it is the Customer’s responsibility to manage all subject data requests. If Appogee HR receives any request from a data subject in relation to Customer Personal Data, We will advise the data subject to submit his/her request to Customer, and Customer will be responsible for responding to any such request including, where necessary, by using the functionality of the Services. Appogee HR will provide support if needed to the Customer only. For more information see section 9 in our Data Processing Agreement.