Use Appogee HR tools to create a slick Onboarding Process for your new starters. Check out the video for our top tips!
Step 1: Define a Process
Use our Checklist feature to create an Onboarding Process so everyone involved in the onboarding process follows the same process every time.
- Create a Checklist Template with default items
- Set it to run automatically so you don't forget
- Add notifications so everyone stays informed
Step 2: Configure ahead of time
Configure the Onboarding Portal on a Company level so you don't have too much to do when your new starter is hired.
- Set up Default Company messaging
- Set up HR Welcome Message
- Compile a list of Onboarding Requirements
- Ask for key documentation
- Select company documents
Step 3: Make it friendly
Ask that all employees have their Appogee HR accounts up to date, so the new starter can be introduced before day 1.
- Add to your 'About Me' section
- Share teams with the new starter on the Onboarding Portal
- Ask the new starter to add to theirs
Step 4: Resource the team
Ask the new starter if they have any time-off planned before they start so you can effectively resource your growing team.
- Enable the Prebook leave feature
- Leave Requests follow the normal approval process
- Check the calendar to see their upcoming leave