This feature is available as part of our Appogee HR Success package. If you're interested in upgrading to take advantage of this feature, please get in touch with the Sales team, email email@example.com or speak to your Customer Success Representative.
Use Appogee HR tools to create a slick Onboarding Process for your new starters. Check out the video for our top tips!
Step 1: Define a Process
Use our Checklist feature to create an Onboarding Process so everyone involved in the onboarding process follows the same process every time.
- Create a Checklist Template with default items
- Set it to run automatically so you don't forget
- Add notifications so everyone stays informed
Step 2: Configure ahead of time
Configure the Onboarding Portal on a Company level so you don't have too much to do when your new starter is hired.
- Set up Default Company messaging
- Set up HR Welcome Message
- Compile a list of Onboarding Requirements
- Ask for key documentation
- Select company documents
Step 3: Make it friendly
Ask that all employees have their Appogee HR accounts up to date, so the new starter can be introduced before day 1.
- Add to your 'About Me' section
- Share teams with the new starter on the Onboarding Portal
- Ask the new starter to add to theirs
Step 4: Resource the team
Ask the new starter if they have any time-off planned before they start so you can effectively resource your growing team.
- Enable the Prebook leave feature
- Leave Requests follow the normal approval process
- Check the calendar to see their upcoming leave