Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Implemented

Customise the dashboard

to be able to customise the dashboard that a user sees. For example, still, allow for a sickness allowance to be enabled for a user under their employment profile but for it to be removed from the dashboard, so the user can't see their entitlement. In addition still, allow a user to log a sickness report through their own dashboard

3 people like this idea
  • I agree with this suggestion and would like this to be implemented.

One feature that is lacking is that there isn't a report to show you who is currently off-sick.

However, I've been advised by Appogee Support that the Team Calendar is a useful way of seeing who is currently off-sick/annual leave etc. 

As this is a useful feature, allowing the dashboard to be customised would allow this calendar to be visible when first logged in.

However, the dashboard should be allowed to be customised for each user type to make Appogee more relevant to their role and the information they require.

1 person likes this
  • We would also like the ability to customise the widgets in the dashboard as everyone has different priorities on what information they want on the top.  Being able to move the information around to suit individual needs is critical in ensuring the dashboard is getting used to its full potential.

• This has now been implemented - there is a 'Configure' button on the Dashboard which will allow you to remove certain widgets and change the order. 

Login or Signup to post a comment